As long as you pay attention to a few basic safety tips, there is no reason why you cannot enjoy your fuel-burning heating system in safety.
Whether an open fireplace or a wood stove, make sure that it is inspected at least annually by a certified specialist. This is vital to ensure that there is no danger of carbon monoxide poisoning, which can occur when there is nowhere for the gases to escape, thus forcing them back into the room. Read more.
With complete care by following instructions and handling them safely, it reduces the risk massively. It is important to understand the risks before using them. Click here.